First, thank you for reviewing our comment policy and participating in our blog discussions. We like the dialogue. However, as with all relationships, some guidelines must be followed.
By commenting, you agree to the following:
- We encourage you to add, discuss, share, give testimony, by typing up a comment (English language only please)! But please keep in mind, while we encourage comments that challenge or offer constructed criticism, we reserve the right to edit or remove any post, for any reason.
- Please keep comments on topic, otherwise we reserve the right to edit or delete. All comments must have a name (author name).
- No Anchor Text or keywords in Name/Author Field – please use your real name or normal nickname. If we suspect you’re using an author name to simply include targeted keywords, we’ll either edit or delete your comment.
- We respect your privacy and promise to never use your email address for anything other than to send follow up blog comments if you so requested when leaving your comment. We will NOT automatically add you to our email list; however, if you wish to subscribe, sign up on our home page or just let us know.
- We reward great feedback, comments, or testimony on occasion by recognizing the author and comment on other blogs, our social media, or on our testimonial page. We reserve the right to republish great blog comments on our “praise” page or use it in other ways throughout our site or social media pages.
- It’s ok to include a direct backlink in your comment post as long as it’s relevant and adds to the conversation. Simply linking to your own site or blog post will be frowned upon. Links to other sites are limited to 2 links.
- We reserve the right to edit comments for clarity, readability, or spelling errors when appropriate.
- Dissenting points of view are fine – just be respectful of other readers and our authors. No insults, meanness, flaming, use of profanity, racial comments….or you will be immediately moderated.
- Profanity is not tolerated. Moderate language is allowed, but we reserve the right to edit out anything we deem offensive.
- We are not in business of resolving disputes and do not tolerant any personal attacks on authors or other commentators. If you want to air your frustrations with someone, please handle it directly with that person, not through our comment threads. We reserve the right to ban such commentators.
- No spammers allowed. PERIOD.
- Affiliate marketers, we encourage you to post/embed your affiliate links on your own site…not here. Otherwise, you shall be moderated.
We appreciate our readers and thank you for adding to the discussion. We hope the above will help you add value, find value in the comments of others, and continue to enjoy the site.